Ready to fight back?
Support FAJ TODAY for what looks like a long and hard battle. Help us strengthen our organizing and focus greater attention on the next generation of activists to protect the vulnerable and help re-build our democracy.You can help in two ways:
- Sign up for upcoming calls-to-action (petitions, direct actions, marches, legislative visits, get out the vote etc.)
- Donate any amount NOW to support FAJ’s organizing efforts to protect ours and other communities targeted by the Trump presidency.
President-elect Trump has threatened to: end DACA, cancel federal funding to Sanctuary cities, deport 2 million supposed criminal illegal immigrants, go after visa overstays and suspend immigration from terror-prone regions, repeal the Affordable Care Act, unravel policies aimed at slowing down global warming, deliver tax breaks to the wealthy, lay off federal workers, increase privatization, and so many more heartbreakingly dangerous policies. And he is assembling the anti-immigrant, racist, pro-corporate team to carry out these dirty deeds.
We will build on the positive outcomes of our work in the last year:
- Helped pass SB 1015 (permanent overtime pay for domestic workers)
- Passed 4 of the 5 measures we supported in the Nov 2016 election season. California Props 55, 56, 57 and Measure QQ in Union City all passed to help millions across the state live healthier and safer lives.
- Registered 300 people to vote across five counties, including many new voters.
- Help build an anti-eviction coalition in Alameda
“Your donation TODAY helps FAJ to:
- Organize safe spaces for community political education
- Recruit and train multi-generational volunteers who will speak up and push back
- Strengthen coalitions in solidarity with other impacted groups
- Develop a deeper capacity to engage our community in direct action.
The stakes are high but WE are ready to stand together and fight back!
Ang tao, ang bayan ngayon ay lumalaban. In love and solidarity,
Every $25 donor will receive a limited-edition “FAJ Spirit Pokeman” sticker used in our voter registration drive.